Tennis Net Standard Size | Sportzing Tennis Australia
Tennis Net Standard Size
BACK IN STOCK
Normally $350.90 including postage and Centre Strap
Full Size Tennis Nets are made to fit most net posts.
Our quality half court net has been manufactured with the harsh Australian environment in mind, and is suitable for both internal and external winders.
- Full Size Professional Tennis Net measuring 12.3 metres wide x 0.76 metre drop
- Quality black braided 3mm knotted net, double mesh, top 6 rows.
- 6mm white polyester headband with Sportzing logo & brass eyelets.
- 4 rows double stitching on the white polyester headband.
- 6cm UV stabilised bottom and side bands with brass eyelets.
- 13mm fibreglass rods and reinforced corners.
- Includes centre strap with stainless steel fittings.
- PVC coated 6mm steel cable, excess cable to be cut off.
- 4 lengths of tie off cord.
- Installation instructions included.
- Despatched in a Sportzing logo cardboard box.
- Two year warranty on manufacturing defaults.
FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA
* Please Note: An installation fee if required will apply
Sportzing Tennis adopts a "No Signature Required" Policy so if you require special delivery details please email us when you make your purchase.
NB: Due to high delivery costs to WA please allow for an additional $15 delivery fee on top of the purchase price.