Tennis Post Pair - Ground Sleeve | Sportzing Tennis Australia
Designed to fit in a PVC Ground Sleeve
This heavy duty Post pair has been designed and manufactured in Australia for the harsh Australian conditions. They are constructed from 2.5mm thick, 75mm x 75mm Duragal galvanised steel and are coated with an industrial epoxy primmer, with a Duratec top coat giving the coating a 20 year durability warranty further than 10 metres from salt water. *Warranty is subject to Dulux care and maintenance standards.
Our Sportzing posts are fitted with our own uniquely designed internal winder and post caps which have been constructed from marine grade SAE 316 stainless steel with brass inners.
We have incorporated unique hexagonal heads in both the faceplate and the winder drum stainless steel screws to prevent burring and ensure trouble free maintenance for years to come (allen key's supplied).
- Australian designed and manufactured to our specifications.
- 200mm x 200mm galvanised steel base plates
- 75mm x 75mm x 2.5mm galvanised steel with epoxy primmer and Duratec topcoat.
- Internal winders and post caps are marine grade SAE 316 stainless steel.
- Top cap over winder has a wheel to stop the net cable pvc from stripping.
- Fitted with a removable and lockable winder to ensure the net is not over tightened.
- Each post has a crinkle tie system to enable the net to tied off in any position.
- Stainless steel hex head screws (allen key's supplied).
- Other sizes available with baseplates 200x300, 300x300, 200x200 and also half court posts with 200x200 baseplates
NB: FLANGES FOR THESE POSTS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE IN OUR STORE and ARE RECOMMENDED TO PREVENT DEBRIS FROM ENTERING THE POST HOLES.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PHONE HEAD OFFICE ON 1800 818 894
Sportzing Tennis endorses a "No Signature Required" delivery policy.