Tennis Post Pair - 200 x 300 Base Plates | Sportzing Tennis Australia
HEAVY DUTY TENNIS NET POST PAIR with baseplates
DESIGNED TO BE BOLTED TO THE CONCRETE
This heavy duty Post pair has been designed and manufactured in Australia for the harsh Australian conditions. They are constructed from 2.5mm thick, 75mm x 75mm Duragal galvanised steel and are coated with an industrial epoxy primmer, with a Duratec top coat giving the coating a 10 year durability warranty further than 10 metres from salt water. *Warranty is subject to Dulux care and maintenance standards.
These posts are used when a court is constructed from a concrete base, or the previous posts were unable to be removed so Base Plate Posts are installed over the old posts.
Our Sportzing posts are fitted with our own uniquely designed internal winder and post caps which have been constructed from marine grade SAE 316 stainless steel with brass inners.
We have incorporated unique hexagonal heads in both the faceplate and the winder drum stainless steel screws to prevent burring and ensure trouble free maintenance for years to come (allen key's supplied).
- Australian designed and manufactured to our specifications.
- 75mm x 75mm x 2.5mm galvanised steel with epoxy primmer and Duratec topcoat.
- Base Plates 200mm x 300mm x 10mm with 14mm holes.
- Internal winders and post caps are marine grade SAE 316 stainless steel.
- Top cap over winder has a wheel to stop the net cable pvc from stripping.
- Fitted with a removable and lockable winder to ensure the net is not over tightened.
- Each post has a crinkle tie system to enable the net to tied off in any position.
- Stainless steel hex head screws (allen key's provided).
PHONE HEAD OFFICE ON 1800 818 894 FOR FURTHER PRODUCT DETAILS
Sportzing Tennis endorses a "No Signature Required" delivery policy.